WE WILL LIVE WITH THE WORLD IN MIND
- We will partner with local churches in order to strengthen the whole body of Christ.
- We will never be in competition, compare or criticize another church or her leaders.
- We will set in place a system to identify and encourage leaders to plant churches.
- We will intentionally create a mision focused movement to the global glory of God.
- We will provide opportunities for our family to experience mission involvement as found in Acts 1:8.
WE WILL CREATE THE ENVIRONMENT FOR SPIRITUAL TRANSFORMATION
- We will develop intentional ministries to the under-resourced and to people who are navigating through life’s difficulties.
- We will create a small group ministry for adults and students designed to connect people into biblical community where they can live lives that honor God.
- We will intentionally develop a spirit of fun, excitement, and dependence on God expecting Him to come through.
- We will have fun and enjoy serving God together by providing intentional prayer focuses, events, retreats, spiritual emphasis, trips, and other intentional acts of engagement.
- We will operate in such a way that breeds faith and hope in everyone around us.
- We will not become critical of those we lead, or one another.
- We will believe the best about each other and convey a deep sense of loyalty to the call of God in our lives, and in the lives of our ministry team.
- We will grow in our personal relationship with God and we will grow in our professional relationships as pastors and leaders.
- We will be known as holy men and women.
- We will provide pastoral and administrative staff to lead a small group movement to develop a system to train leaders and launch groups, making small group a way of life.
- We will support and establish ministries that target both men and women and we will establish ministries based on recreational interest.
- We will develop a systemic way to identify servant leaders and put them into ministries and train these leaders to lead well through time honored Biblical principles.
- We will equip the Next Generation by developing an intentional Building Lives plan for our children and students including small groups, large groups, cultural and generational worship experiences, retreats, mission experiences, and fun!
- We will develop a volunteer team that is trained and committed to the task of Building the Lives of the Next Generation.
- We will saturate our lives with God’s word by bringing God’s word to everyday life through weekly reading plans, short term classes that lead people into small groups, sermon series that lead our people to grow in the Lord, and spiritual campaigns that allow us to do the same study together.
WE WILL BE STRUCTURED IN A WAY THAT PROMOTES GROWTH AND FREEDOM
- We will be structured by the five Building Lives commitments (Heart, Head, Hands, Feet, Life), Life Development (preschool through student ministries), and Administration.
- We will set in place a structure that is led by pastors with property accountability in all aspects of pastoral leadership using sound accounting, leadership, spiritual and relational methods.